CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I haven't posted in forever!

It's been crazy here! The Wednesday & Weekend markets are opening up again.. and I'm having a Paypal issue.. so I've been working double time to get everything in order!

I was having a slow week last week so I thought I'd be ok to take the weekend off for Chloe's 4th birthday party.. Pshhh! Yeah! That would be the weekend I get hammered! Luckily, it only took me til Tuesday to get caught up... then the Paypal problem hit... so, I had to cancel 40 orders... re-invoice about 3 quarters of those... (Thank you to everyone who's working with me thru this.. I love you guys!)

So, anyway... this week I hot the 1000 sales mark! That was very exciting!  I've been on Etsy for 69 sleepless nights and 70 fun filled days.. and I wouldn't give it up for anything!  bring on the next 1000!


I have a couple cell phone cam pics of the birthday party that set me back 2 days lol
It was nothing big.. just the 6 of us at Chuck E Cheese.













Fun fun fun... until the kids at the next table were trying to take the Dragon Tales cake toppers that Gio made for me... then it was just annoying!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats on your 1,000+ sales! I'm very happy for you :) That cake looks absolutely adorable (and yummy!). You have such a beautiful family.

That sure does sound annoying about the other kids trying to take the cake toppers off! I don't know if I'd have the heart to tell them no! LOL

Nina said...

I must congratulate you again for having more than 1000 sales! At the end of next month you'll most definitely have more than 2000 sales :) I'm glad more people are finding your shop. Your products are the best!

The birthday cake is super cute! I wish I could have had a piece - Yum! As long as your daughter had a blast, that's all that truly matters :) I agree with Mary... You have a very beautiful family.

Take care! Try to get some sleep tonight ;)

- Nina

by BB*Jayde said...

TY :)

Here they are all together at Christmas

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs004.snc3/11162_103575549660242_100000233911295_91471_6316902_n.jpg

The older 2 usually hide from the camera. My almost 14 year old is the one with the horrible acne problem. If you look at his face from the Christmas pic and compare it to the birthday party pic... it's almost a completely different person!

Gina said...

AAWWW! Happy Birthday to your lil princess! What an amazing cake! Congrats on the sales! You deserve that success and then some! Love your products!!!!