CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Diva in training

My inbox was graced with this cuteness for this month's Diva drawing and I just HAD to share!.

To protect her privacy.. I'll call her Baby E... and here she is striking a pose with her Nature Girl Bath Products and Lil Divas bubble bath.






That is just the greatest thing in the whole world!
Thank you Melissa, for sending me the pics and good luck in the drawing!



And here is another!

This is Mary I's little Diva Man! (Don't tell daddy that tho!)



He's enjoying his Oatmeal Milk & Honey bath <3

I love it! Keep them coming!
Thanks Mary!


11 comments:

Phyrra said...

Awww that's so sweet!

Melissa... said...

That's my girl--only I'm not seeing the photos. E. LOVES her baths.

by BB*Jayde said...

No? I wonder why :(
Is anyone else not able to see them?
If so, you're really missing a whole lotta cuteness!

mylastrose said...

I can't see the pictures :(

by BB*Jayde said...

Booo! I gotta upload 'em to photobucket... You guys have GOt to see these pics! <3

by BB*Jayde said...

ok can we see it now?

Nina said...

AWWW! She's such a cutie :) I love babies, they are so adorable, especially this little gem!

Mary said...

I can see it, finally! She's soooooooooooooo adorable! She looks like she's lovin' the products.

She's so lucky to have a mom that has her bathe with the best bath and body products. I can't wait for my baby bath and lotion to get here and see how my little man likes it!

Melissa... said...

I can see them now!

Beth said...

I know Baby E and she is an adorable little DIVA! Her mama just told me about these products the other day, so I'll have to try them for my little princesses!

grammi said...

Baby E. is my only granddaughter. I do know for a fact that she LOVES her bathtime. I have heard about your products. Sure would like to try some.