CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

All fun... without the calories.

It's been super nice in PA lately... it's been making me think of spring.
Spring makes me think of walking the kids around the canal when they were younger. We would always stop at Burke's Dairy Bar for ice cream. so, I guess you could say that spring makes me think of ice cream.... Which has inspired me to make these

Root Beer Float http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42060845
Root Beer Float -  Whipped Facial and Body Polishing Sugar Scrub 10 ounces - Sulfate, Paraben and Chemical Free



&


Rainbow Sherbet http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42285262
Rainbow Sherbet - Whipped Facial and Body Polishing Sugar Scrub 10 ounces - Sulfate, Paraben and Chemical Free


All the fun, but without the calories!
Well, no... these scrubs are packed full of exfoliating sugar so I guess they would be packed full of calories as well. However, the only thing that'll be showing on your hips is beautiful, soft, smooth and glowing skin :)

0 comments: