CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

We interrupt these important skin care announcements.....

To bring you some cuteness


Chloe, my 3 y/o is obsessed with Lady Gaga. She knows every word and dance move to "Poker Face"  even tho she's too young to understand what "bluffin' with my muffin" means.


After watching Gaga perform at the Grammy's and seeing pics of her amazing dress online




She asked me to get her one just like it. Yikes! I don't think I have enough available credit between all of my cards to be able to afford a custom made size 3T Armani for Gaga dress 
Sorry Chloe :(   I would ask a fellow Etsy dress maker to have one made for me, but I don't think that would be right unless I had her permission to have someone make it for me. It IS Gaga's design after all but I really don't see her designing a children's clothing line any time soon :'(



Here is Chloe in her favorite (non Gaga) outfit that she wears to dance.
She picked everything out herself...  Oh, and check out her Tiffany's earrings. (They're what she calls "Mommy's special earrings"  I was reluctant to let her wear them, but she insisted.
Maybe one of these days I'll post Chloe recreating the Poker Face music video


Photobucket










Here she is at Halloween.
As as a Gaga Princess... or what she refers to as a "Poker Face Princess"


Photobucket





1 comments:

PussDaddy said...

She looked way cuter than Lady GaGa.

PussDaddy