CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Vote for your favorite label!

Our new Etsy store is opening on February 14th and our 2nd B&M at the mall on March 1st.

We've decided to get a new label design (courtesy of the talented and very sweet-  Jodi Snyder)
I tweaked the text a little bit because some of of formulations and product names have changed and I couldn't bear to ask Jodi to change them AGAIN (she did it like 5 times.. I told you she's amazing!)

She's made so many amazing designs and I can't choose one!
PLEASE!!!  Help me out and vote for whatever design you like best and think would look the best on a bottle or jar of your favorite skin care product. Voting ends on February 10th and one lucky winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to  my Etsy Shop 

To vote, simple leave a comment with your selection number. I wish I could include a poll but for some reason they make my browser crash...?

You may need to click to view the full image. My blog setup is dumb!


Number 1 








 

Number 2 






Number 3 

6 comments:

by BB*Jayde said...

ok... apparently my blog is un-postable :(

I changed the setting so ya'll should be able to post now.

This is the order of votes



ShabbyNChic says:
It wouldn't let me leave a comment, but I choose #1.
Posted at 8:44 pm, February 4 2010 EST - Report this post

TheMonkeyFactory says:
I like number 2.
Posted at 8:45 pm, February 4 2010 EST - Report this post

pinklimed says:
I love the second one! Very pretty!
Posted at 8:45 pm, February 4 2010 EST - Report this post

threekittensknitting says:
Number 1
Posted at 8:45 pm, February 4 2010 EST - Report this post

pomegranite80 says:
Hey there,
I'll take any ol label...i can't wait to see your items!!!
oh goodie!
Posted at 8:46 pm, February 4 2010 EST - Report this post

idahomountainmanbags says:
#1
I don't care for stripes
Posted at 8:47 pm, February 4 2010 EST - Report this post

TheGivingTree says:
I like #2
Posted at 8:47 pm, February 4 2010 EST - Report this post

peacockandpeccary says:
I like #3.
Posted at 8:49 pm, February 4 2010 EST - Report this post

josieanne812 says:
Cute designs! I'd pick #2
Posted at 8:50 pm, February 4 2010

RitzeeRebel
Hey there! I wanted to vote on your blog poll but couldn't because the comment box won't pop up.
I think the label #2 is the best :)

Princess Samy Vintage said...

They are all cute, but I think number 2 is my favorite. :)

Stacy said...

I think they are all cute, but I like #2 the best.

by BB*Jayde said...

Thank you everyone!

Carry over from Etsy forums

moodygurl says:
#2 (but I like them all)
Posted at 1:23 pm, February 5 2010 EST - Report this post

sprigbystacy says:
I like them all, very cute. I would say #2 is my vote.
Posted at 1:26 pm, February 5 2010 EST - Report this post

Pattie said...

I vote #2

by BB*Jayde said...

The Winner is #5
Pomegraite80!
Please contact me with email address :)