CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

This blog received a record number of views yesterday, February 5!

According to Google Analytics, this blog received a whopping 840 Views yesterday, with the average time spent on site at about a half hour!  That's 857% more than average!






I received a little over 160 emails (the ones that I had gotten a chance to read) within the past 48 hours, and I have got to say... wow! I'm so flattered by all the kind words and honored that you have chosen me to answer all of your important questions!


A lot of you were asking when my Etsy shop will be open and when I will have my products available for sale. My Etsy shop will be fully stocked and open on February 14th. One more week!


For those of you who are in the Lehigh Valley PA area, you can visit my store in the Lehigh Mall. We're the second last shop before Neiman Marcus on the east end. 


We will be opening a new location at the Schuylkill Mall in Frackville on March 1st and you can find us every weekend at Renninger's Farmer's Market in Schuylkill Haven PA and the Leesport Farmers Market in Leesport PA


I am SO looking forward to working with everyone and making you all something fabulous!
In the mean time, please see some of these amazing Etsy shops:


Jewelry Catagory
Amazing Beaded Jewelry by CaryMartinDesigns My jaw dropped when I saw these!
Beads, Beads and More Beads @ GemGourmet  Here's a secret, she also makes some AMAZING candies!


Whimsical 
Pomegranate80 - No words to describe! You just have to look! Ady is absolutely the most creative, kind hearted and loveliest person in the whole world... I just want to hug her and never let go! All proceeds from her shop go towards housing, medical and feeding her rescued donkeys. She made my son the most incredible Pagaent Queen Donkey. I'll post pics ASAP!


RitzeeRebel's Felt pins and ornaments. SOOO cute!  Her cupcakes are my favorites!


Bags and purses
Miss Hillary ohhh they're so cute!



Soaps
BL Soaps Very talented soap maker who has excellent quality bath & body products.. Girlfriend knows her stuff!  :)

4 comments:

Pattie said...

That is so exciting!!!
I'm so happy for you :)

Ritzee Rebel said...

Oh wow congrats!! I'm so glad your blog is taking off!

Ritzee Rebel said...

And thank you for linking to my Etsy site, that's so sweet of you!

by BB*Jayde said...

Ya know.. I never really paid much attention to the numbers in Google because I only have a handful of followers... But I couldn't figure out where all these emails were coming from. So, when I checked and saw the amount of visitors and views I had, I almost choked!
Apparently a lot of people aren't on friend connect so a small amount of "followers" doesn't mean you're not being seen!
Your welcome btw. I love you stuff! <3